Marketing Internship Program (May - August) / (September - November)
- 3-month internship, 5 days per week;
- Opportunity to work at Asia’s renowned Alternative Dispute Resolution Centre;
- Opportunity to lead mini-projects and pitch ideas.
- Support the development, preparation and communication of marketing campaigns including email marketing;
- Assist in all relevant online and offline marketing activities;
- Provide administrative and operational support such as data entry;
- Perform market research;
- Handle other ad hoc projects and tasks.
- Undergraduate in Marketing, Communications or related disciplines;
- Legal background is not compulsory;
- Outgoing, proactive and self-motivated;
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is advantageous;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
For those interested, please send your latest CV to Ms Kirti Ladharam email@example.com with the subject heading "HKIAC Internship Programme (Marketing)". Only successful applicants will be invited for an oral interview.