Coming to its 6th year, the Hong Kong Arbitration Week has taken its place in the global calendar of "Must Attend Events" for arbitration practitioners in Asia and worldwide.
2017 HK Arb Week Programme will include:
- 15 October (Sunday)
- 14th IFCAI Biennial Conference
- HK Arbitration Week Opening Reception
- Law Rocks Hong Kong
- 16 October (Monday)
- Affiliated events by:
- Seminar hosted by ICC
- Seminar hosted by Latham & Watkins
- Seminar hosted by Skadden
- Seminar hosted by KCAB
- 17 October (Tuesday)
- ADR in Asia Conference
- Hong Kong Arbitration Charity Ball
- Hong Kong Arbitration Charity Ball Afterparty
- 18 October (Wednesday)
- 2nd Asia Pacific Judicial Summit
- Affiliated event: 2nd Annual Harbour Lecture - Asia Pacific
- 19 October (Thursday)
- 7th Annual GAR Live Hong Kong
- Affiliated event: HK45 Annual Arbitration Pub Quiz
- 20 October (Friday)
- HKIAC - IBA Arb 40: Arbitrator Training Series
- Affiliated event: Seminar hosted by PwC
- Please click here for sponsorship opportunites
- Please click here for registration and more information.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions Read more
Online Dispute Resolution is a form of dispute resolution that relies on the internet to resolve disputes. Dispute resolution methods including negotiation, mediation, conciliation and arbitration are gradually evolving to become available online.
As one of the founding offices of the Asian Domain Name Dispute Resolution Center (“ADNDRC”), the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (“HKIAC”) has been administering domain name disputes since 2002 and is accommodating users’ needs for more online dispute resolution options.
During this year’s Hong Kong Arbitration Week, please join our intellectual property, domain name and information technology experts as they exchange views on salient issues pertaining to online dispute resolution.