Virtual Hearing Operator (night and/or weekend)
The Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre is recruiting a Virtual Hearing Operator position (nights/weekends). The individual’s main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Support hosting of virtual hearings via IP-based and cloud based conference platforms;
- Coordinate multiple parties across different time zones and locations;
- Answer technical inquiries for external clients; and
- Provide IT support for internal users.
- Diploma holder or above in computer science or equivalent;
- Minimum of one year’s professional experience in a legal environment, client-service oriented environment, or other relevant fields;
- Minimum of one year’s experience in computer operation familiar with PC hardware & software, MS Windows, MAC OS, basic network knowledge;
- Experience in cloud-based conference software such as Zoom, Bluejeans, Webex, Microsoft Teams, IP-based video conference systems and sound knowledge of basic audio/visual would be an advantage;
- Experience in navigating a range of virtual meeting tools, hosting remote meetings;
- Ability to operate in client-facing environment with the highest levels of professionalism and communication skills;
- Good command of English, proficiency in Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) an advantage;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving orientation with the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- High sense of responsibility, well-organised, self-driven;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Ability to manage multiple projects;
- Attention to detail; and
- Willing to work on shift duty, weekends and public holidays.
This is an open-ended position paid on an hourly rate. Hours will depend on your availability to work evenings, nights and the weekends.
Please send a cover letter and curriculum vitae to Karen Lee at email@example.com. The application closing date is 23 December 2020.