Precautionary measures at HKIAC in response to COVID-19
(updated as of 26 March 2020)
The health and safety of guests and staff at the Centre is of top priority to us and we have put in place precautionary measures in light of the COVID-19 situation. Subject to these measures, HKIAC’s premises at Two Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong remain operational and accessible for hearings and meetings. Parties may also consider using HKIAC’s virtual hearing services, details of which can be found here.
HKIAC's precautionary measures
- All guests coming to the Centre are required to complete this Health Declaration Form confirming they: (i) have not travelled outside of Hong Kong in the past 14 days; (ii) are not living with someone who has travelled outside of Hong Kong in the past 14 days; (iii) have not, to their knowledge, been in direct contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19; and (iv) are asymptomatic. Guests are required to update HKIAC immediately on any changes to their declaration;
- Any person (including guests and staff) will only be permitted to enter HKIAC’s premises if they: (i) have been in Hong Kong continuously for the past 14 days; (ii) are not living with someone who has travelled outside of Hong Kong within the last 14 days; (iii) have not, to their knowledge, been in direct contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19; and (iv) are asymptomatic;
- All persons entering Two Exchange Square, which hosts HKIAC, will be subject to a temperature check. Entry will only be granted to individuals with a temperature below 37.8°C;
- HKIAC has implemented increased cleaning/sterilisation of impacted parts of the Centre;
- All HKIAC front-line service staff will wear face-masks at all times;
- All HKIAC staff will maintain high standards of personal hygiene which includes frequent hand-washing (with sterilising soaps), compulsory when returning from outside of the office or after contact with a person or public surfaces;
- Except for essential operational staff and when case management so requires, HKIAC staff shall work remotely. For more information, see here.