Coming to its 9th year, Hong Kong Arbitration Week has taken its place in the global calendar of "Must Attend Events" for arbitration practitioners in Asia and worldwide.
2020 Hong Kong Arbitraion Week Programme will include:
19 October (Monday)
- Hong Kong Arbitration Week Opening Reception
21 October (Wednesday)
- ADR in Asia Conference
- Hong Kong Arbitration Charity Ball
22 October (Thursday)
- 10th Annual GAR Live Hong Kong
HKIAC has produced guidelines for organisations participating in Hong Kong Aritration Week (the Guidelines). The guidelines support four objectives, which we have identified as important to ensure Hong Kong Arbitration Week produces topical discussion, encourages inclusiveness and makes a positive impact globally.
The objectives are:
1. Encouraging diversity
2. Reducing our environmental footprint
3. Showcasing quality content relevant to Asia
4. Increasing visibility of Hong Kong Arbitration Week events
The Guidelines can be found here.
More details will be released in due course on the Hong Kong Arbitration Week website. Please contact email@example.com for any questions. Please click here for more information about past Hong Kong Arbitration Weeks.