Coming to its 9th year, Hong Kong Arbitration Week has taken its place in the global calendar of "Must Attend Events" for arbitration practitioners in Asia and worldwide.
2020 Hong Kong Arbitraion Week Programme will include:
20 October (Tuesday)
- Mediation: where does it belong in the dispute resolution landscape?
21 October (Wednesday)
22 October (Thursday)
- 10th Annual GAR Live Hong Kong
23 October (Friday)
HKIAC has produced guidelines for organisations participating in Hong Kong Aritration Week (the Guidelines). The guidelines support four objectives, which we have identified as important to ensure Hong Kong Arbitration Week produces topical discussion, encourages inclusiveness and makes a positive impact globally.
The objectives are:
1. Encouraging diversity
2. Reducing our environmental footprint
3. Showcasing quality content relevant to Asia
4. Increasing visibility of Hong Kong Arbitration Week events
The Guidelines can be found here.
Please click here for more information and registration.