HKIAC is a supporting organisation of the The Dawn of a New Beginning: Recent Developments in Indian Arbitration conference.
The Second Annual conference organised in Mumbai is supported by HKIAC, MCIA, KLRCA and ICC to endorse India as a global hub for arbitration amongst international practitioners, corporate houses and the Indian legal fraternity. It is a step towards strengthening our national initiative towards arbitration and enforcement in India.
Exclusive key note address & presentation by leading practitioners and thought leaders:
- Justice B N Srikrishna, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India (Invited)
- Mr. Ajay Thomas Advocate, HK 45’s Regional Ambassador for India.
- Ms. Neeti Sachdeva, Registrar and Secretary General, MCIA, Mumbai.
- Prof. Datuk Sundra Rajoo, Director, KLRCA, Kuala Lumpur.
- Mr. Promod Nair Advocate, Arista Chambers, Bangalore.
- Dr. Birendra Saraf Advocate and Honorary Secretary, Bombay Bar Association, Mumbai
- Dr. Lalit Bhasin, President, Society of Indian Law Firm
- Mr. Abhinav Bhushan, Director, South Asia, ICC Arbitration & ADR
- Mr Zameer Nathani - Director (Legal) Raymond Limited
- Mr. Sumant Nayak, General Counsel - Power Business Group, Essar Power Limited and many more….
Topics of discussion are
- AMENDMENTS TO THE ARBITRATION ACT: LEARNINGS FROM THE PAST 11 MONTHS
- INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY IN ARBITRATION
- IS INDIA THE NEW ELDORADO FOR ARBITRAL INSTITUTIONS?
- ARBITRATION AND THE ROLE OF IN-HOUSE COUNSEL
- LEGAL SECTOR LIBERALISATION AND ITS IMPACT ON ARBITRATION
Click Here to download Brochure for registrations & further details kindly reply to this email or call Mr. Shubham Khedekar @ +9122 65612816