HKIAC is pleased to be a supporting partner of the CMS Lecture: Inter-State Disputes in the Asia-Pacific
The Asia-Pacific region has a fascinating past and present, peppered by disputes, large and small, between neighbouring states. As is often the case with inter-State disputes, many of the disputes in the Asia-Pacific region have been on the agendas of diplomats and lawyers for decades, if not centuries. In the recent past, a number of the most significant inter-State disputes in contemporary times have been based in the Asia-Pacific and have been decided through arbitration.
Come listen to our speakers discuss the arbitration of inter-State disputes in the Asia-Pacific region and how lessons learned from the resolution of such disputes may inform the future.
- To register: http://www.cms-hs.net/Register_1694.aspx?action=anmelden&eventID=1811
- Speakers include:
- Dr Nicolas Wiegand, Managing Partner, CMS Hong Kong
- Sarah Grimmer, Secretary-General, HKIAC
- Dr Ioannis Konstantinidis, Professor of Law, Qatar University College of Law
- Olga Boltenko, Counsel, CMS Hong Kong
- Time: 5:00 - 6:30 pm (networking drinks to follow)