15 Jun 2023
Latham & Watkins’ International Arbitration Group cordially invites you to a lively and thought-provoking lunch discussion and Q&A session. The seminar features eminent speakers from across the globe who will address current issues in international arbitration, with a focus on China.
- Trends in China arbitrations
- Validity and interpretation of arbitration clauses
- Enforcement of arbitral awards in China and enforcement of Chinese awards overseas
- Techniques for controlling time and costs in China-related arbitrations
- Julian D. M. Lew QC, International Arbitrator, 20 Essex Street
- Arthur Ma, Partner, Da Hui Lawyers
- Christopher Moger QC, Barrister, 4 Pump Court
- Simon Powell, Office Managing Partner in Hong Kong and Chair of Asia Litigation Department, Latham & Watkins
- Ing Loong Yang, Partner, Latham & Watkins
To register, please contact Ms Grace Chan at Grace.Chan@lw.com.