The Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) is pleased to host its second biennial Hong Kong Business and Legal Summit with a focus on Africa. Together with the Asian-African Legal Consultative Organisation (AALCO), this Summit will bring together business leaders and legal experts to discuss the opportunities and challenges of investing in Africa.
- The African-Asian century? The economic rise of the regional relationship
- Overview of Africa's economic direction and investment opportunities
- Getting the deal done: Africa-China dialogue on energy and infrastructure
- Project finance: Who pays and what are the risks?
- Planning ahead: Effective strategies for mitigating risk
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- In-house counsel, service professionals, corporate executives, government officers, senior management, transnational and dispute resolution practitioners.
- In-house counsel - Free of charge
- Members of HKIAC Users Council - HK$1,200
- Members of supporting organisations (AALCO, HKGCC, AfricArb, AYA, AIIL, HKCEA, In-house Community (except in-house counsel), HKTDC) - HK$900
- Non-members - HK$1,500
Co-organisers: HKIAC and the Asian -African Legal Consultative Organization (AALCO)
CPD points pending approval.
To view the flyer, please click here.