HKIAC's next Tribunal Secretary Training Programme is scheduled to take place from 24 to 26 January 2024 in Singapore. Guided by experienced instructors, participants will receive practical training on the role of tribunal secretaries through various forms of discussions and exercises.
- The programme will be conducted in English.
- Participants must attend in-person in Singapore.
- Places are limited and candidates will be selected based on their experience in dispute resolution and arbitration. Prior experience as a Tribunal Secretary is not necessary. Please register your interest by clicking the "Register" button and uploading your CV. Application results will be announced on Friday, 22 December 2023 through email.
- A non-refundable registration fee will be due upon successful enrollment.
- The programme includes a written assessment component.
- Exam results will be released to participants via email.
- Participants who have successfully completed the assessment will receive a Certificate of Completion and will be listed on HKIAC's website.
- This programme is mainly designed for junior law practitioners. Please feel free to extend our invitation to your contacts.
Remarks: Programme materials will be made available in soft copy upon successful enrollment.
Early Bird Price (on or before 10 December 2023) HKD 4,500
Standard Price (after 10 December 2023) HKD 6,000
For more information, please click here.