25 May 2023
On Monday 18 November at Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra, HKIAC, in collaboration with EuroCham and the National Commercial Arbitration Centre of Cambodia, will host a workshop on deal making and dispute resolution in commercial transactions.
For this occasion, our expert panelists will discuss:
- Deal making with foreign partners;
- Common challenges in M&A deals;
- Challenges in commercial deals including cross border transactions;
- Dispute resolution and enforcement options;
- Ways to maximise asset recovery.
There will be a Q&A session allowing the audience to directly engage with all speakers after each panel.
- Venue: Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra
- Date: 18 November 2019 (Monday)
- Time : 7:30am - 12:30pm (Registration start at 7:30am)
- Free of Charge (Limit to 2 Seats Per Company ONLY!)
- Additional Seats can be purchased at $30 Per Pax
For more information and registration, please click here.