HKIAC is pleased to be a special partner for this event.
The theme is third party funding in Arbitration.
Topics will include:
- What are the prospects for TPF in Russia?
- Why has Hong Kong enacted special legislation about TPF in arbitration?
- Which are the ethical aspects of TPF and does TPF cause any conflict of interest among arbitrators, counsels and funders?
- How does TPF affect legal market?
- Should TPF affect allocation of costs between the parties to arbitration?
- Who provides financing and how is it regulated?
- How to find a TPF provider?
The leading practitioners from Russia and Hong Kong, that has recently adopted new TPF legislation, will discuss these and some other practical questions concerning TPF in arbitration.
For more information, please click here.
To register, please send an email to email@example.com