This event will gather together leading figures in the private equity sector, transactional and dispute resolution practitioners to discuss practical issues around private equity investments in China such as:
The event will comprise approximately one hour of presentations followed by a roundtable discussion.
- Considerations and concerns when making such an investment;
- Pre-contract due diligence;
- How to address the considerations and concerns in the transactional documents;
- How to reduce the likelihood of disputes arising;
- Steps to take once a default occurs / a dispute arises;
- Using arbitration as a recovery tool;
- Enforcing an arbitral award in China; and
- Negotiating and entering into a settlement with the investee company.
Roundtable discussion to be moderated by a leading individual in the private equity field.