This half day workshop will provide practical information on reasons for challenging arbitrator appointments and how to handle challenges, with reference to the relevant practice at HKIAC and in Hong Kong-seated arbitration. The participants will have an opportunity to exchange views with the trainers on real-life challenge scenarios.
- Chiann Bao, Independent Arbitrator, Arbitration Chambers
- Sarah Grimmer, Secretary-General, HKIAC
- Benjamin Hughes, Independent Arbitrator and Associate Professor of Law, Seoul National University
- Fei Ning, Managing Partner, Hui Zhong Law Firm
- Guojian Xu, Partner, Boss & Young
To view flyer, please click here.